Monday, September 2, 2013

Wrap Bracelets

I'm in the process of getting ready for our fall/winter shows, busy creating necklaces and earrings and wrap bracelets. Our wrap bracelets are our most popular item we sell. And as quickly as I make these wraps they seem to disappear in a blink of an eye. My husband does all the hand stamping "Stay True",  "Dream Big", "No Regrets", "Into the Woods" to name a few. I find vintage components: lockets, skeleton keys, chain, parts of broken jewellery, leather and more to create these one of a kind bracelets. These bracelets can actually be worn as necklaces or anklets, 3 pieces of jewellery in one. If anyone would like a wrap bracelet with the colours and wording they want, please get in touch with me, because these don't last long!

Happiness, Sold

Free Spirit, SOLD

Dream Big, Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment