Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Big News From Crazy Fox


It has been a long time between posts and I thank you for your patience. You may have noticed the change from Crazy Fox Studio to Crazy Fox Paper. After much soul searching and thought I decided to return to my roots in the graphic design world and launched a new project. Crazy Fox Paper was conceived and launched in 2014 and I am both proud and happy with the results. This new endeavor has me very excited and anxious to proceed with high spirits. Crazy Fox Paper is a digital paper site catering to personalized digital invitations and accessories for all your special occasions, whether it’s a birthday party, baby shower, wedding or any special event, come and have a look at what is in the shop. I am sure you will find something for your event.

While I have been a graphic designer for many years working in the “corporate world” this new venture has taken me back to one of the reasons I became a designer in the first place, I love to illustrate. While jewelry will always be near and dear to me it’s time for a new adventure. As it has been said many times “No journey begins without the first step.” So with that here’s to a long and happy trip! Cheers.


Little Red Riding Hood invitation

Choose from a large selection of Unicorn invitations

No comments:

Post a Comment