Friday, October 19, 2012

Handmade Harvest Craft Show - 2012 Swag bags

The Handmade Harvest Craft Show Holiday 2012 Edition is just around the corner, Saturday November 3rd & Sunday November 4th, 2012. The Almonte Old Town Hall will host the 2 day event with approximately 40 different vendors of all sorts each day. Crazy Fox will be participating in the Novemeber 3rd show! This is the best show I’ve ever participated in. One or I should say two of the reasons are Emily Arbour and Colleen Hewitt, they select, organize and market this show like no one else. Another reason is the swag bags, which will be given out to the first 50 Saturday & Sunday shoppers. People line up early in the morning to receive these bags and they hold some of the coolest items. Oh, the show also has the best door prizes, maybe you will get lucky and win yourself a basket full of unique indie crafts!

I have been busy getting my swag bag items completed. This year I made feather brooches. I love and collect feathers, I once spent $185.00 for feathers at an auction (my husband, almost killed me). These feathers were from a milliner (hat-maker) and dated back to the Victorian period. Over the years I have made hair clips, earrings, necklaces and now brooches with these feathers. I hope you think they are cool and I hope you drop by the Handmade Harvest show. Christmas is just around the corner, why not start your shopping and visit the best craft show going!

feather brooches for Handmade Harvest swag bags

Wear these feather brooches, on a hat, purse or a belt

Perfect fall accessory for your coat

No comments:

Post a Comment