Thursday, February 23, 2012

This little Piggy went to the market....

I never post work from my full-time job as a designer/illustrator but I was out shopping and I spotted these puzzles I did in a store and forgot about how much I liked them. Often when I'm working on a freelance job there are tight deadlines and I end up rushing and when the job is done I never really give it much thought. Mostly because production is done overseas and it usually is 8-10 months before I see the end result and also because I'm working on the next RUSH. These puzzles were done for Pierre Belvédère a toy company based out of Montreal. I love working for them, they are the best clients in the world. I hand sketched these first then did the final illustrations in Illustrator.

Little Red Riding Hood

3 Little Piggies

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment