Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Everyone Loves Unicorns!


As a young girl I always loved to draw unicorns, fairies, and mermaids, since starting Crazy Fox Paper I discovered my childhood loves are even more in vogue today. Unicorns have become one of the most popular items in my shop. This summer I had a special request from Lindsay, at Pillow Thought blog for her daughter’s unicorn birthday party. It started with an invitation and then I was asked for additional items, water bottle labels, and unicorn bingo. This woman took my designs to the next level creating a very special party with a sweet unicorn theme. Here are a few photos that she sent to show how she incorporated my designs into a spectacular event for her little girl.
Purple Unicorn Invitation
Lexi's birthday party

Crazy Fox water bottle label

Let's play Bingo!

Crazy Fox Bingo cards


No comments:

Post a Comment